Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yesterday was CRAZY

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, I got sucked in to an amazing Criminal Minds... and then fell asleep on the couch :(

I woke up yesterday with a killer back ache, and to the sounds of Pig Pig chittering everytime he heard the door beeper that my Aunts have installed on their door. It's very tight security here... Well anyway, I pushed myself out of bed and dragged myself to my computer in the kitchen. I had decided I was going to make dinner for my aunts and uncle. Fish sticks, fresh dill tartar sauce, salad, and homemade cherry pie. Yum right?

Have you made a cherry pie without buying the can of cherry filling? Uh... my fingers were purple and I think if my job ws to pit cherries all day... I'd quit. It was labor intensive to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment