Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today... I bought a mattress!

Today, my lovely Uncle D #2 (yes, both of my uncles names start with a D) went to the bestest place ever.. Ikea! I bought myself a mattress and an awesome lamp. Then we went to the beautiful Target and I got hot pink zebra print sheets and a black comforter. Currently I sit and shop online for my bathroom using my graduation gift card (Thank you Mr. and Mrs. G!) It's a gardeny themed bathroom, with yellows, whites, and greens. I love my bathroom! I love my room! I love my stinking house! And most of all, I love the P Fam!

Monkey today took the boxes from my mattress and made a boat :) I love that kid! He's incredible! He keeps demanding fish sticks, which I find hysterical. I really hope I pass the little kid test on fish sticks! Or on anything. He seems to think I am his best friend... I'm hoping that won't change when it comes down to the nitty gritty and I have to put him in time out. That will be the test.

My Auntie A and I were surfing Ebay tonight, and found the COOLEST toothbrush holder... for .94 cents! Hehe! YES! Can't wait to get them.

LG is a bit frustrating... he's been cute and missing me all day, and then when he has time to talk, he says he is to tired. Maybe I'm demanding, but I don't think that's right. Period over and out.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo excited for you on this grand adventure!! I think there are so many wonderful things all lined up and waiting for you...I see lots of firsts this year for you and that is soooo exciting! Thanks for starting a blog so we can peep into your world! You are a superstar for sure don't ever forget that!!! Xooxxo

    ReplyDelete