Saturday, July 16, 2011

Last Few Days...

Wednesday LG called and gave me the worst news. My kitty, Grasshopper, had tumors all over his body including one in his head that had ruptured out of his ear. It was very painful, and was only going to continue to grow and cause him more pain. I decided I would have to put him down because I couldn't handle knowing he was in so much pain. He went to go be with my Dad yesterday morning. I'm sorry my little baby...

I moved into my house with The P's and it's fantastic. It's slowly becoming organized and becoming more and more mine. My towels and bathmat came today in the mail, and soon everything else will be here. I'm so excited!!!

The first night here was hard. The kids screamed until about 12:30 and then woke up at 4:30.. needless to say NONE of us got much sleep... I am just not used to little kids. And the hours they like to wake up... 5:30? REALLY?! Pig Pig and I are getting used to it I guess :)

I'm getting tired of him ignoring me. It's like I'm in trouble for wanting to pursue my dreams. He could have come, but he didn't have the resources. So now our 3 year anniversary is coming up and I don't think he is even going to remember. Let alone know to send me flowers. Or even a card. I'm to the point where I don't know what to do. Grasping at loose straws... I'm losing the one thing I thought was true. And he doesn't care... He says he does. We fight about it all the time. He says he's going to make it all right. All I see is broken promises.

I miss my friends!!! I miss being able to go out and go to movies... It sucks not knowing anyone. Thankfully my Uncles D & D must have heard my pleas because they took me to Tucker's Ice Cream last night. It was awesome! I love my family, it's just lonely not having anyone around that's my age. Even in my house, it's adults and small children. Although, I am having fun dolling up my little Nutters lol. I put a bow in her hair today! She was so adorable!

So today's song of the day for yesterday was dedicated to my Uncle D #1. To teen angst and pink Mohawks.

And todays song is Rolling in the Deep by Adele
Hair by Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment