Tuesday, August 30, 2011

When You're Going Through Hell

Just keep going before the devil knows you're there...


I have been an outcast since the beginning. Being a born again christian in an lds world. Being the fat kid around super models. Having a father who took his own life. Dating a man instead of a boy. Loving the creatures that others hate.


But this. This is completely different. I feel like I have been labled "Freak" before I am able to give them a reason to hate me.


And what's funny is, I'M the normal one! Atleast my parents didn't name me Christopher Robin, nor did I embrace it and name my dog Winnie the Pooch. My mom doesn't come to college with me (I'm dead serious. He was 19, and she was in the same class and said she was there to experience school with her son. Seriously?!) I wore appropriate clothes, and I didn't announce to the whole class that "the three things I love are my girlfriend, skating, and smoking pot." I wasn't loud, or sit on my phone the whole class. I answered the professors question when all of you sat there scratching your heads.


Yet I'm the weird one? Well guess what. People like you, are the reason why God gave me a middle finger.

Song of the Day: Pray for You by Jaron and the Long Road to Love

No comments:

Post a Comment